What if you could go from frontend to fullstack in an instant when building your app? We partnered with UPDIVISION to bring you Vue Material Dashboard Laravel PRO, the ultimate fullstack resource. Vue Material Dashboard Laravel PRO comes not only with a huge number of UI components and a Vue Material frontend, but also with an API-powered Laravel backend.
What am I getting?
You're getting the Material look you know and love built on top of two of the most popular frameworks today: Vue.js and Laravel. Behind the curtains, everything goes through an API, which guarantees a high degree of standardization. We like to keep our client requests and server responses predictable and our frontend design interesting. Not the other way around 🙂
Vue Material Dashboard Laravel PRO at a glance:
- 200 handcrafted UI elements, including Material Design cards and Material Design buttons
- 28 example pages to get you inspired
- 15 optimized Vue.js plug-ins
- Modular Vuex store with modules for each JSON:API resource
- Laravel API backend
- Role-based authentication system, my profile, CRUDs for managing users, roles, items, categories and tags. In short, everything you need for a lightweight CMS, right out of the box
- Thorough documentation with commented code so you can follow along
How is this different from your other Laravel dashboards?
The API does all the heavy lifting, so you can:
- speed up development by working on your frontend without waiting for the backend, or the other way around.
- stop arguing how your responses should be formatted. By following JSON:API standards we make sure you never get an array when you're expecting a string.
- have everything look amazing, regardless of what you are working on. The API backend is reusable across websites, mobile apps, and desktop services. Just slap an awesome-looking Material interface on it.
- keep everything neat and tidy, but also easily shareable across team members. We make sure you don't lose steam as you extend functionalities through API and grow your app.
How is JSON:API different?
- comes with filtering, sorting, pagination, includes & more
- it's great at making your JSON response formatting more consistent
- has super efficient caching features that can eliminate superfluous server requests