Devart ODBC Driver for MongoDB provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access MongoDB databases from Windows, macOS, Linux. Full support for standard ODBC API functions, MongoDB data types and SQL queries implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with MongoDB fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for MongoDB doesn’t limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, macOS and Linux. So you can develop cross-platform applications.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface:
- ODBC Data Types support
- ODBC API Functions support
- In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters. Thus allowing any desktop and web applications to connect to MongoDB from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- DB Compatibility. Our driver is compatible with MongoDB server versions since 3.2 and higher and libmongoc versions since 1.3.5 and higher.