Devart ODBC Driver for ASE provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases from Windows, Linux, macOS, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with InterBase fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for ASE doesn’t limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux, macOS, both 32-bit and 64-bit. So you can develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform applications.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface:
- ODBC Data Types support
- ODBC API Functions support
- In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters. Thus allowing any desktop and web applications to connect to InterBase from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- DB Compatibility. Our driver is compatible with all the InterBase server and client versions.